Are you tired of all the nasal rinses available on the market that have one thing in common — they are almost the same? Well, good news for you! Our favorite thing about making a salt custom rinse is that we know it’s going to be different from anything else on the market. We are really excited about having you join us for this journey. We’ll make a homemade nasal rinse with Himalayan salt, which we want you not to miss any points and use instead. You are going to love it!
Table of Contents
Normally, a nasal rinse removes mucus and dirt particles from your nose and sinuses, improves breathing, and prevents infections. But when you add Himalayan salt, it will give you multiple other benefits. The salt contains trace minerals like iron, magnesium, and calcium that offer healing and rejuvenating nutrients. The salt helps break up, dissolve stubborn mucous buildup, and flush out dust, dirt, and allergens. It will also help you reduce inflammation, stop irritation, and relieve sinus-related pressure. Making a nasal rinse with Himalayan salt is quick and easy, and you can easily make it according to your specific needs.
Here is how to make a nasal rinse with Himalayan salt to keep your nose and sinuses healthy:
Things You Need
- Quarter to one-half teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- Two cups of lukewarm water
- Squeeze bottle, Neti pot, or nasal irrigation system
How to Make a Nasal Rinse with Himalayan Salt?
Dissolve the Himalayan salt in two cups of lukewarm water. Distilled or filtered water is preferable because tap water may include chlorine and other impurities that can irritate the skin.
- Pour the solution into the squeeze bottle, Neti pot, or nasal irrigation system.
- Stretch over and tilt your head to the side over the sink.
- Put the nozzle or spout of the squeeze bottle, Neti pot, or irrigation system into one nostril and smoothly squeeze it to let the solution flow into your nose.
- Breathe normally and try the solution that doesn’t run down your throat.
- Let the solution drain out of the other nostril or into a sink or bucket.
- Follow the same process with the other nose.
- Once you’re done with the process, smoothly blow your nose to remove any extra solution.
- Carefully empty the nasal rinsing device and wash it out with hot, soapy water.
Important Tips to Follow
Here are the most important things to remember when using a Himalayan salt nasal rinse.
- If you feel pain or burning, cut back on how much salt you use per rinse.
- Use the same steps for everyday use.
- If the water hasn’t been boiled or filtered, you shouldn’t drink it.
Buy Himalayan Salt in Bulk
Benefits of Using Nasal Rinse with Himalayan Salt
Nasal rinsing with Himalayan salt offers many health benefits, but the following are some of the major benefits of using it. Have a look.
Immediate Relief of Nasal Congestion
Himalayan salt in a salt-water nasal rinse can help clear up stuffy noses, blockages, and mucus buildup caused by allergies, respiratory infections, and colds. It will help clear your nasal passages and reduce the pain, swelling, and inflammation that come with sinusitis.
Prevention of Respiratory Infections
Rinsing your nose with Himalayan salt helps stop the occurrence of respiratory infections. The combination of salt and water helps prevent bacteria and other harmful organisms from growing and can flush out allergens and other things that make you feel bad. Moreover, it will make you less likely to get a sinus infection or any other respiratory illness.
Reduced Risk of Asthma Attacks
Nasal and respiratory irritation can trigger asthma attacks. Use nasal rinses with Himalayan salt to reduce the risk of asthma attacks by reducing irritation.
Nasal rinses with Himalayan salt can improve the quality of your breathing by inhaling it through your nose, ultimately helping break up mucus and improving respiration.
Improved Quality of Life
A nasal rinse with Himalayan salt improves your overall quality of life by making it easier to breathe, reducing nasal congestion, and preventing respiratory illnesses. Moreover, it will help you improve your mood and sense of well-being by making you feel calm and relaxed.
A simple and effective way to keep your nose and sinuses healthy is to make a nasal rinse with Himalayan salt. The salt helps break up and flush out dust, dirt, and allergens that have built up in the nose and throat. It will help you reduce inflammation and stop irritation. The Himalayan salt includes rich minerals and can provide extra healing, calming, and rejuvenating benefits. Follow the steps mentioned in this blog post to make a natural, healing nasal rinse that you can use as part of your regular nasal hygiene routine to improve your quality of life.